Project news & events
Climate action and clean energy after COVID-19: What Greek Citizens think
This is the first time a representative sample of the Greek society answers questions about climate change, COVID-19, recovery, and our options moving forward.
The results of the survey, which was held in Greece by Opinion Poll on behalf of PARIS REINFORCE, were presented on Tuesday 19:00 – 20:35 EEST by Mr. Zaharias Zoupis, Research Director of Opinion Poll, and Assoc. Prof. Haris Doukas (NTUA), Project Coordinator of PARIS REINFORCE.
The results were discussed by a panel comprising:
- Vlassopoulou Chloé, Assoc. Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
- Ibrahim Dimitris, Energy and Climate Policy Officer, WWF Greece
- Nikas Alexandros, Postdoctoral Climate Policy Researcher, National Technical University of Athens
- Tsani Stella, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Ioannina
- Tsipouridis Ioannis, Director of RECCReC (Renewable Energy & Climate Change Research Center) at the Technical University of Mombasa
- Psarras Ioannis, Professor and Director of Decision Support Systems Lab at the National Technical University of Athens
The live panel discussion was moderated by Mr. Thodoris Panagoulis, Director of Energy Press Gr.
The video of the event is available here.
The results of the poll are available here: